1. I grew up with technology. For most of my life, I remember having the internet. Cell phones really adapted to be an everyday thing just as I was turning old enough to use one. I have always had technology at my fingertips so it’s nice to have it.
2. It really helps me out with classes. I can’t tell you how many times Google has helped me out in all my years of education or just life in general. It has helped me better understand homework topics and if I ever want to learn more about anything I can.
3. It’s great when I am bored. I hate to admit it, but anytime I have nothing to do I can always use my smart phone to look at social media.
4. It can help you avoid awkward situations. As bad as this sounds all people are guilty of it. We can use our phones, laptops, etc. to look like were doing something when we want to avoid a really awkward situation.
5. In a strange way technology can make you feel like you’re not alone. If you’re feeling lonely it’s never been easier to stay in contact with anyone via text message or phone calls. You can email someone, Facebook someone, tweet at someone. There is literally so many options to get a hold of someone.