1. Texting and Driving: I feel that driving is something you should give your complete concentration to and it’s extremely dangerous. Most people aren’t in the car for more than a 25 minute drive so I think that texts can wait until you get home.
2. Cell phone usage when you’re out to eat: I think it’s rude when you’re hanging out with someone and they can’t put their phone down. If you choose to hang out with someone especially if you’re out for a meal give them your full attention.
3. Texting and walking: If you can walk and see where you’re going when you’re texting, then go for it. The problem is too many people can’t do both at the same time so they completely stop paying attention to their surroundings.
4. Talking on your phone when you are at a retail store: I am a cashier so this is my own personal pet peeve, but I can’t stand when someone gets a call when I am ringing them out and they answer there phone. It takes thirty seconds to get through a check out line and 9.99999999 out of 10 times the phone call won’t be important. Wait to answer your phone.
5. People who talk extremely loud on their phones/talk about something extremely private in public: I get it: I am a loud talker too. However, if I talk on my phone when I’m out in public I do my best to use an inside voice. I also never talk about something that is not someone else’s business while shopping. There is a time and a place to talk about private things and it’s never in a public place.